More fun with the game, less time for sorting: The organizer fits your game box - also offers space for the game material from the expansion "The Herb Witches"
Item number ORG005
Ah, those were the days. When you could still quack and brew as you wanted without food inspectors and drug laws. Every year, you meet with your tincture brewing master colleagues in tranquil Quedlinburg, buy all kinds of ingredients for your mixtures and mix what the kettle holds. But be careful, because just one wrong ingredient and everything blows up.
And to make sure that exactly this does not happen to you, we support you with this Feldherr Organizer set made of sturdy plastic. You can sort everything neatly and clearly into the custom-made trays and take it directly from the box onto the tabletop at the start of the game. This saves valuable time and nerves.
- The Organizer offers space for all game material from the "The Quacks of Quedlinburg" core game and the expansion "The Herb Witches" by eggertspiele.
- To store the token and card holders in the game box you need the original cardboard insert.
- Larger components such as the ingredient books, flasks, and fabric bags are stored separately.
- The pots (player boards) and the scoring track are placed on top.
- All cards also fit into the card holder with sleeves.
- No assembly required. All parts are immediately ready for use.
Save yourself time-consuming arranging and arranging of chips, cards, and accessories at the beginning of each game. With the Feldherr token boxes and the card holder everything is now compactly stowed away and always where you need it. From the rubies to the ingredient chips to the rat stones - every chip, every wooden marker and every card gets a suitable compartment. This makes it easy for you to sort them back in at the end of the game.
With this organizer you always find what you need immediately and thanks to individually designed compartments, you can see directly if a part is missing. At the same time, this storage solution reliably protects the game material against kinks and other wear and tear.
At the beginning of the game you just take the token and card holders out of the box and distribute them on the gaming table. This gives you more time to play and you can fully concentrate on brewing your mixtures.
You keep the plastic inserts in the two free compartments of the original cardboard insert. In the middle compartment you store the following:
1 tray for wooden markers, starting ingredient chips, rubies, and seals
- in the large compartment, the two token holders for the starting ingredient chips as well as the wooden markers (droplets, scoring markers, rat stones) are stacked on top of each other
- the compartment next to it serves as storage for the rubies
- plus five slide-in compartments for the 0/50-seals
1 card holder for Fortune-Teller cards
- a compartment for Fortune-Teller cards (fits also with sleeves)
- one compartment for the turn marker "Flame"
- a compartment for the Bonus Die
- three compartments for the Witch Pennies
5 token holders for ingredient chips
- two large token holders with six compartments each for sorting the ingredient chips
- three small token holders with two compartments each for sorting the ingredient chips
The second oblong compartment in the cardboard insert of the original box is filled with:
- a small token holder with two compartments for sorting the ingredient chips
- larger cardboard parts, like flasks, ingredients books, and the bags
Finally you put the pots (player boards) and the scoring track on top and your game is packed.
The set includes:
- 1 Tray with two plastic token holders for wooden markers and starting ingredient chips
- 4 plastic token holders with 2 compartments each for ingredient chips
- 2 plastic token holders with 6 compartments each for ingredient chips
- 1 Plastic card holder for Fortune-Teller cards, markers, and dice
- 1 foam topper
- thermosoftening plastic
- ready to use - no assembly required
- 3D printed in Germany
As with all 3D-printed models, minor imperfections may occur. The product images are only examples of how the finished product may look. Colors may vary. All products are delivered unpainted.
Models pictured are for size comparison only. They are the personal property of Feldherr company or employees.
We offer free shipping for most countries!
European Union - flat just 7,99 Euro - Free from 69 Euro
USA & Canada - flat just 14,99 Euro - Free from 199 Euro
Worldwide shipping: Conditions here